Support on Local and International
Renato Caccia, Wehntalerstr. 115, CH-8057 Zurich (Switzerland)
for Providing a
in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France or Liechtenstein
I kindly ask you to answer by e-mail to the following 7 questions:
Name and First Name(s) of the deceased?
2. Place of Death (Town/Village, Canton/Land, Country)?
3. Date of Death (Day, Month, Year)?
4. What is your relationship with this deceased person?
5. Was the deceased person an U.S. soldier and was killed in action or died in an U.S. military medical facility?
6. Is this Death Certificate required by a national or foreign authority? If YES: Which authority? Where?
7. Where do you live (Place, Country)?
You will receive an estimate of the costs by e-mail.
Death Certificate Order Form
|International Marriage||Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates and other official Documents||Translations||Apostilles and International Legalizations||Search of Persons in Switzerland and Germany|
|Embassies and Consulates||Visas||Nationality||Swiss Family Tree||home|
Who am I? What is my professional knowledge?