Support on Local and International
Renato Caccia, Wehntalerstr. 115, CH-8057 Zurich (Switzerland)
Do you intend to get married abroad?
Every country has its own marriage laws. I would be happy to inform you about your particular situation and to assist you step by step to meet the legal prescriptions of each country involved. As far as possible I'll inform you also about all documents needed and about the exact addresses, websites etc. of the responsible authorities.
A honorary will be payable for this individual consultation by e-mail. If you wish to receive an estimate, please answer by e-mail to the following 13 questions:
|1. Where do you
intend to marry (Place and Country)?
2. When do you intend to get married (Date or Month/Year)?
3. Where will you live together after your marriage (Place and Country)?
4. Nationality of the future husband? (Swiss citizens: please state your "Heimatgemeinde/Commune d'origine")
5. Place and Date of Birth of the future husband?
6. Actual civil status of the future husband (if divorced: please state court and date of the divorce; if widowed: please state place and date of the death of the former wife)
7. Actual official residence of the future husband?
8. Nationality of the future wife (Swiss citizens: please state your "Heimatgemeinde/Commune d'origine")
9. Place and Date of Birth of the future wife?
10. Actual civil status of the future wife (if divorced: please state court and date of the divorce; if widowed: please state place and date of the death of the former husband)
11. Actual official residence of the future wife?
12. Do you have already common children? (If YES: please state their place and date of birth)
13. Your postal address?
I'll inform you by e-mail in which form I could help you and how much will be the costs.
|International Marriage||Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates and other Official Documents||Translations||Apostilles and International Legalizations||Search of Persons in Switzerland and Germany|
|Embassies and Consulates||Visas||Nationality||Swiss Family Tree||home|
Who am I? What is my professional knowledge?